Animal portraits, Konsta Punkka.

Animal portraits, Konsta Punkka.


This beautiful cover took my breath away when I saw it in a showcase in my local library, and I knew I had to borrow it. Konsta Punkka is a brilliant Finnish photographer and I have followed his work through Instagram for some time now, but this is the first time I see his photos on a larger scale. And wow, I am impressed! His pictures are absolute beautiful and they give you the illusion of actual eye to eye contact with bears, foxes, wolves and more. I also loved to read his comments about his photos and about the situations where he took them. I highly recommend everyone to go through this book and relax by looking amazing photography art. Like the book said:


"Enter the secret world, 

the wilder side of life.

You never know what 

nature has in store for you."



Ps. This would make a beautiful gift for any nature lover!

Kommentit

Suositut postaukset